b20z swap vs b18c1

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I have never seen an LS all motor getting past 200whp, I have seen b18c all motor getting close to 300.
a member on G2IC had an NA 220+whp LS a few years back. he has since swapped it out for a disgusting B20/VTEC with ITB's reaching WELL north of 250whp.

its all in the tune, kids. ALL in the tune.

Damn 300whp! I'm barely trying to reach 180whp. If I get there, I'll be satisfied.
werd, i'm only shooting for around 200-215whp when i go B18C (type-r, not SiR) and even THAT is going to be a tad bit difficult.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
a member on G2IC had an NA 220+whp LS a few years back. he has since swapped it out for a disgusting B20/VTEC with ITB's reaching WELL north of 250whp.

werd, i'm only shooting for around 200-215whp when i go B18C (type-r, not SiR) and even THAT is going to be a tad bit difficult.
I'd shoot for 200whp, but my DB8 is my daily-driver so I don't wanna over do it. Plus I wanna keep my gas mileage as high as possible. Lol!

slammednslowls

always a newbie
i know what is going on with rickys decisions, im sure yall approve. damn this fucker gets good deals!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i know what is going on with rickys decisions, im sure yall approve. damn this fucker gets good deals!
He's a fuckin woman, always cheanges his mind. Ive have afew of his idea's sit in my garage..

turbo, ls/vtec...b20...now this thing, and i know what it is

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom

I don't believe that dyno then, and if so I doubt it was hardly streetable.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
he proved it. search for member Eclypz on G2IC. he has probably the best All Motor DA in existence. tuned by Stage Five in Canada. car is gorgeous and nasty at the same time. its barely streetable. he has since retired the car, and is now working on an S2000 project.

*****EDIT******

Yeah, the LS was not streetable at all, and not as powerful as he wanted, thats why he went with a B20/VTEC tuned by StageFive. they are one of the best tuner shops around. b20 setup is MUCH MUCH stronger and believe it or not, was relatively streetable (for an aggressive cammed, ITB setup that is).

Last edited: