b20z swap vs b18c1

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
nm to this......financial prob.....new aka...a new toy. ill post pics friday or saturday......for those who know.....stfu!

mattrt09

i personally like the responses i get when people find out im rocking nonvtec.
x2

people dont realize that a car can be fast without VTEC.

i personally think its overrated but thats just me. i get alot of crap for that thought but wutever

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
x2

i personally think its overrated but thats just me. i get alot of crap for that thought but wutever
Yeah witha turbo anything can be fast, a three cylinder with a turbo can be fast, but NA different story, but you knew that:D

patrick4588

Integra God
for drag racing, vtec means nothing. just get high lift camshafts. but for really any other type of racing VTEC is great. being able to have different cam profiles for low rpm and high rpm is pretty amazing to say the least. that is the advantage it has over the non vtec (along with a better flowing head of course) motors. they just pick one profile and are stuck with it for low and high rpms.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
x2

I have never seen an LS all motor getting past 200whp, I have seen b18c all motor getting close to 300.