b20z swap vs b18c1

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Sorry, but they must not know how to ride or they are taking it easy in the corners. My GSXR 750 dominates my friends Corvette Z06 in every facet of performance
I take it slow on my bike, no by no means im a expert rider in the corners and my bike is not build to take corners at speed, but out of the hole is a diferent story, what year is yours

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Sorry, but they must not know how to ride or they are taking it easy in the corners. My GSXR 750 dominates my friends Corvette Z06 in every facet of performance
im not doubting you at all, but im just saying that this has happened more than once. by 3 different bikes. 2 of which now only do track days.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I take it slow on my bike, no by no means im a expert rider in the corners and my bike is not build to take corners at speed, but out of the hole is a diferent story, what year is yours
2006. I'm by no means an expert either but I can ride pretty decent. I used to have an 01 Yamaha R6 Champions Edition model 331 of 1000, so I've had a little practice

Do you have an aftermarket exhaust on your gixxer?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
no trying to be a dick, but please start another thread.....im kinda serious about this swap issue.

now back to the b20z vs b18c1.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Im more into the show scene when it come to bikes, seen to many of my friends getting hurt incluiding my pops so I just ride for pleasure, nothing better than cruising at the beach with a hot ass behind you giving you company, but every now and then I get on it on the straights, cant get that rush of speed in any car

OPPPS MY BAD, yeah B18C1

Winki

Undercover mod
are u askin which do i prefer?

i prefer stoplight to stoplight.
which can i beat gsrs at?....both. now im not saying all gsrs....i have had my ass handed to me......a few times.:oops:

Well if you dont care about highway races yuo can go with a B20 then i had a b20b and raced a couple of Type Rs from a stop and would get them fine out of the hole but they would always inch past me at the end wher the power would crap out on the b20.
if you go b20 get a diff trany not ls.
i would still reccomend C1 just becaue if yuo want boos they are better for boost

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
why dont you just kkep your motor and save the money your putting in to a swap and boost the LS ?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
If he dosent want as loads of power just get the b20 slap a header, intake, and such on. Then call it a day.

graveyardhippie

i think u'd like the torquey b20 for what ur shooting for. but i think i'd attempt the h22 with h2b swap. i saw somewhere they got great results auto-xing that with what i think was an ls tranny.

Sammich

I know everybodys opinion is diferent but if it was me Id get the GSR motor yes more expensive but more reliable set up when making power, coming from a GSR to now an RS I miss vtec but im loving the low end torque, but past 5k on this b18b is sad falls flat on its face were the GSR motor is just starting to get warmed up
x2...im w/ the gsr swap homie...u have the torque in the b20...but like cab said...past 5k is when the gsr is warming up...but u are going around corners so i'm not sure...maybe the b20 would be better for u