b20z swap vs b18c1

slammednslowls

always a newbie
past 5k on this b18b is sad falls flat on its face were the GSR motor is just starting to get warmed up
might want to get that checked out then, my LS pulled strong to about 6600! GSR just has a strong top end! but you said something about making power too, ricky JUST said he isnt looked for alot of power anyway, just wants a nice all around motor that will get him through a few straight aways at a Auto-x!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
might want to get that checked out then, my LS pulled strong to about 6600! GSR just has a strong top end! but you said something about making power too, ricky JUST said he isnt looked for alot of power anyway, just wants a nice all around motor that will get him through a few straight aways at a Auto-x!
P.S mines is auto :lol:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
wow...alot of mixed reviews......personally im leaning towards the b20....i mean...if i want more....a b16 head goes for about 400....so the b20vtec woulnt hurt....this also gives me time to build up my ls engine to put in another car.......perhaps a DA.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
If you want to hit turns then get a bike, cant match the feeling going around turns in one, im done now :)

slammednslowls

always a newbie
dude im starting to wonder about you, fuckin random. and im sorry but i know plent of people with bikes, that cant keep up in a turn. bikes arent that great for turns

8urcivic

dude im starting to wonder about you, fuckin random. and im sorry but i know plent of people with bikes, that cant keep up in a turn. bikes arent that great for turns
ask my neighbor where he was when i told him we were going to do some curves........put it this way......fuck that 636......after the second hard turn.....he didnt stand a chance. and yes, he was trying real hard.:shock:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Ha well scared rides arent great for turns, im one of them, but some of my fellow ride buddies are just pain crazy on our twisty roads down here if you know what youre bike is capable of and crazy enought youl be sraping them knees in no time but yea im at work counting down my last hour before I can go home and im freaking out slowest day ever>

8urcivic

yea i have friends like that.....they pull real hard in the straights, but i can actually pass them in corners.....surprisingly u have to slow down alot on a bike for a corner. 4 wheels on the rode opposed to 2.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yea youre right because on a bike is all about corner entry if you get it wrong is very hard to compensate without braking alot, on a car is the oposite plus if you crash much more forgiving, but my bike is not for turns is streched and lowered a decent turn doing a decent speed and it scrapes, plus a 200 tire in the back dont help either :mrgreen:

8urcivic

Yea youre right because on a bike is all about corner entry if you get it wrong is very hard to compensate without braking alot, on a car is the oposite plus if you crash much more forgiving, but my bike is not for turns is streched and lowered a decent turn doing a decent speed and it scrapes, plus a 200 tire in the back dont help either :mrgreen:
wtf...u got a harley?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Nope thats my dad's I have a 99 GSXR 750 everything that can be chrome or polished is and has a custom swing arm for the 200 tire, streched 6 inches but looking to trade it for a CRB 954 hopefully

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Sorry, but they must not know how to ride or they are taking it easy in the corners. My GSXR 750 dominates my friends Corvette Z06 in every facet of performance