Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.

Idk how this bitch weighs over 500lbs, it’s smaller than the 350-400lb F4... shorter, and narrower [emoji23]
It’s also an 80s bike, meaning heavier materials for the wheels, frame, tank, etc. Also has a V configuration engine, sooo...

If you felt how much the XB’s engine weighs, you’d be shocked that the whole bike only weighs 375ish dry [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Not really a fan of those "viper" style fairings. They've been way too overdone on every backyard cafe project.

Something like that even came stock on the old XLCR

Maybe something like a universal GPz style fairing made to fit a round headlight for the 80s-ness of the bike

Or a Thruxton style flyscreen.

Or a Buell Blast flyscreen if you can make brackets to support it.

Seems to work for the SV650 guys
BlastShield1R.jpg

R13

The other asshole
I was also looking at the GPz fairing, it might look off with a cafe tail though

I kinda like the idea of the 883 prison bar fairing [emoji23] I’d have to ditch the giant gauge cluster and definitely get clip-ons.

Might get the eBay special clip-ons at some point anyway though if the bitch runs... because fuck my safety

94RS

No fucks given.
Cafe... old school superbike... same thing. Just picture the rear half of the seat covered [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Heyyyy

Didn’t even notice when I was fucking with it...

Stock sabre’s have dual chrome cans

94RS

No fucks given.
Might be a different pipe, but it’s not the Mac. Look at the end cap.

The one on yours looks like a reverse megaphone.

R13

The other asshole
The baffle/cone is removable so it would look like that one I posted... whatever the fuck brand that is [emoji23]

Might even be why it wasn’t running good, probably needs rejetting