Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
If I had to guess, I’d say it’s a solid 150-160. The whole thing is metal after all. It might drop a bit after the new swingarm and wheels. Maybe not though as I’m adding a full 12V harness and electronics back to it, including battery.

Speaking of which, the recent interest in Sportsters lead me to look into the Iron 883/Forty-Eight/Roadster type of tail lights.

Ended up finding these fuckers made by Kuryakyn, who also make matching (same line) bar end signals.

R13

The other asshole
How much are they? I’m planning on getting a short fender or chopping the fender and going with that style like the FXDLS.

Also: Just casually browsing bikes and this pops up...

94RS

No fucks given.
What a badass... [emoji1787]

Usually every second week of the month, eBay emails out a 15% off everything coupon code. Something to keep in mind [emoji1303]

94RS

No fucks given.
Shocks came in, took the ugly “RFY” decals off.

People complain that they blow out fast, but those idiots are putting them on poorly built cafe’s and 500+ lb Sportsters. I think my sub-200lb C70 will be fine considering they’re actually made for small shit like the Honda Dream (what the Cub is sold as in Malaysia) [emoji23]

Also ordered the exhaust and adjustable lever I wanted. Probably won’t show up til around February due to Malaysia shipping. Gotta love owning something that has a huge following everywhere except the country you live in...

Got the silver one, black pic for reference.

R13

The other asshole
[emoji106]

Still no luck on a dyna. Got $100 from my grandma for Christmas... little more parts money. More money for parts means more options because I can change more shit.

R13

The other asshole
Pipes I can trade at the big HD dealer for a used thunderheader, valve covers I can trade/paint black, same for the intake. That just leaves the triples and lower forks, which is to be expected because only the newer bikes have those parts black from the factory.

The main thing is that the engine case and all the shit I can’t pull off is already black.