Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Pretty convenient having a 35ft deep garage when you have a steep ass driveway that’s hard to push dead ass bikes up :lol:

R13

The other asshole
One of these days I’m gonna repaint it just because you keep talking shit about it [emoji23]

...because I’m such a good artist

R13

The other asshole
I’m too old to get that reference

Or it was a thing during 2006-2010 In which case if it wasn’t call of duty or relevant to jtv then I wouldn’t have seen it [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Don’t give me that shit, you’re barely a year older than I am [emoji23]

But it’s old website that had super derpy, badly animated flash cartoons from the early-mid 00s. Right around when Happy Tree Friends came out. Kinda died off when YouTube got popular.

Seriously, how do you not know Trogdor? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I didn’t have internet until like 2005 [emoji23]

I mean I got to use it back in the dial up days of like 2000-2003, but only for like 10 minutes a day for only a couple of months so I didn’t know shit about it... I used it for those cereal game websites that told you to ask for your parents permission... which of course I didn’t

94RS

No fucks given.
Second guessing myself here.... both would end up powder coated white

Still kinda leaning towards the 5 spoke since they remind me of Skyway Tuffs, and I’m a sucker for old school BMX bikes [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I prefer the 2nd choice, but that’s because I had 2-3 bikes with those damn plastic wheels growing up and broke all of them [emoji23]

94RS

No fucks given.
Were they actual Skyway/Z-Mags, or the knockoffs that came on the Walmart bikes? [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I’m sure they were knockoffs, two of them were like black and pink and teal... real 90s shit [emoji23] and I don’t remember the other one