camber kit?

jayyjayy88

Also, you could have camber adjustable anchors too. They are fairly common and if they are adjusted for positive camber and then you use another camber kit then that is going to lead you to that problem you have.
no that i think about it. you might be right. they are adjustable, they have two holes for different fitments i believe.

so i shouldnt take them off and put on the oem ones with skunk2 camber kit i bought?

jayyjayy88

well i already bought them, so mine as well use them. i should've spent the extra 50 just to be safe and not have to replace them down the line if needed.

jayyjayy88

so after getting my alignment today, the guy tells me its still of by one degree...son of a bitch lol i thought it would be perfect once i installed it. the right wheel is perfect, but the left wheel is of by 1 degree. he said I'd need a camber kit with an additional 2 degrees to not strain it or something like that.

jayyjayy88

lol what? ive pulled -7 degrees of camber lol. Take it to someone else. either that or something is bent.
thats what I said, what lol
i was so confused when he told me this.
the car was in an accident from two owners ago, and when I first got it they told me it will never align perfect on the left side due to the accident.

is one degree a big difference?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no he didnt, i asked for it but he said the printer hasnt been working for the past week.
did you take a picture of it? Sounds like he didnt want to adjust it anymore than it needed to be. I would take it to someone else. This is one reason why i do my own alignments or only take it to people who deal with race cars.