camber kit?

jayyjayy88

i just got one of those, about 2 months ago. i went to a shop to get a lug stud replaced, guy couldnt get the bearing out so he offered to give me one he had laying around. His son was parting out an integra and had that one laying around.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did you replace the lca? what was bent in the accident?

You give like 20% of the information lol. It would have been nice to know your car was hit a long long long time ago.

jayyjayy88

did you replace the lca? what was bent in the accident?

You give like 20% of the information lol. It would have been nice to know your car was hit a long long long time ago.
I'm not honestly sure if the lca was replaced. I was told that the frame was bent and that they fixed it as close to perfect as they could, so that caused the lca to be a bit off which causes my wheel to be a bit off. I just recently replaced the core support because there use to be a 2 inch gap between hood and bumper of my car.

I bought the car about 5 years ago. I barely got around to doing things to it.

jayyjayy88

What would you guys recommend doing ?

I'm going to take it to another spot my friend recommended, and let's say they give me the same result, should I replace the LCA?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Jack up the car and take a picture of how much more room you have to adjust the ball joint.

jayyjayy88

Hey guys, so I finally went to try and fix this issue ive been having (was going through some personal stuff during summer that is why i stopped replying). So last time I took it to get aligned, the left wheel still had camber wear to it due to it not being fixed. the guy told me the camber kit was already maxed out. So i took it to another place and they told me the same thing (recommended place), and they told me the same thing, it is already maxed out. i'm still off by 2.3 degrees. I also need a rear camber kit as well. My car is not that low so that is why im lost as in to what I need to do. He also said that i dont have coil overs, that my springs were cut or most likely heated to drop the car. So Im assuming I need actual coil overs. He said my car can't be low and have no camber wear, but I've seen other cars lower than mine with straight wheels.

Here is the print out of the sheet for the alignment

Here is a pic of my car tire which shows that it is not that low

the gap between my tire and fender is about 1 inch.