`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
tisguy said:
here's mine, these were done with LED's soldered to the climate control board itself.

I also did my gauge cluster to superwhites.... so now it glows white with a hint of purple
Thats Nice! Good job there bro!

GSROWNSU

we just tried it on my friends civic and they're the wrong size they're alot smaller bulbs for the 5th gen civics

adoboracer

ok got my amber bulbs...now i jus need to get em in...i dont have a nice camera tho... =( camera fone it is!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
just went out to check mine. the blue sucks. looks more like green really... and isnt nearly as bright as the amber or red... im disapointed :cry: im going to try to return them tomorrow. so now its someone elses turn to try out the green

Last edited:

sOuL

hmm ima go get red this weekend

adoboracer

well i got mine on and it looks damn nice. :) too bad the pix that i took with my cam fone didnt come out good. i'll try to get a cam sometime and post. it looks just like everyone's who has amber

RSMisfit

teg9five said:
just went out to check mine. the blue sucks. looks more like green really... and isnt nearly as bright as the amber or red... im disapointed :cry: im going to try to return them tomorrow. so now its someone elses turn to try out the green

aww thought blue would look better :???:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i thought so too. but im thinking if the blue looks like green then the green should look like bright green right? that might be the way to go

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
eh not doin much for me. the idea seemed better in my head lol. now someone do green so i dont have to!!! haha

R1DC2

Got Integra?
teggyls said:
^^huh
after seeing all these i wanna do mines but idk what color to do it in
Since your car has that clean look to it. I recommend AMBER!!! :woot: :clap: :rocker: :talk:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
aight i finally did my shit, but i realized that the amber bubls weren't that great so i GHETTO rigged something

STOCK:

Amber:

Red:

After busting some stoner moves, and buying 2 sets of 194's, i busted a DIY red 194 bulbs and it turned out great. the sylvania amber bulbs look pretty nice in the pic but in perspective it was tad bit more amber than stock.. not much tho, so i wasn't pleased. decided to bust some ghetto shit like use a red sharpie and color the bulb... didn't work so great, ink wasn't sticking. so after awhile and a smoke break, i decided to use some red nail polish, and 20 mins later... BAM, red illumination. looks pretty good, but i wanted everything to be bright amber... maybe some orange nail polish would do? =P