`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yea i was kinda thinking about that, and if it got too hot, not sure tho... i guess i'll have to test it out for a bit and i'll let you guys know. if anything i have more 194's lying around... haha

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
mine were super bright. did you turn the dimmer knob all the way up? lol if you forgot about it feel free to smack yourself right about................ now :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
teg9five said:
mine were super bright. did you turn the dimmer knob all the way up? lol if you forgot about it feel free to smack yourself right about................ now :lol:
haha actually i remembered that, i turned it up all the way with the amber 194's, still pretty much look like stock but a lil darker.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
i did mine yesterday morning and took me like 5 mins to do but i love it...damn you guys got some good ideas...thanks

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
SilverDB8 said:
haha actually i remembered that, i turned it up all the way with the amber 194's, still pretty much look like stock but a lil darker.
thats so weird... when i put the ambers in they practically lit up the whole drivers side. maybe they were cheapo bulbs or something if you happened to go to walmart... kind of like me with the blue. cause they werent bright at all :what:

JDMB18civic

fyi dont try and use the same bulbs for a civic, they are way to big. Does anyone know the bulbs that i need??

Last edited:

R1DC2

Got Integra?
JDMB18civic said:
fyi dont try and use the same bulbs for a civic, they are way to big. Does anyone know the bulbs that i need??
umm i dunno, but take out your original bulb and bring it to your local auto parts store and see what type of bulb it is. then see if they have colored ones...

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Mines are all red.. I tried the hyper white, looks too plane.. I like Pure RED!! LoLz.. Amber looks nice too...

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
tisguy said:
here's mine, these were done with LED's soldered to the climate control board itself.

I also did my gauge cluster to superwhites.... so now it glows white with a hint of purple
Whoa, howd u do that ? I wanna change mines to red.. MY gauges are ReD.. :)

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Hey whats up with all you poor bastards.... go fill up your FUEL TANK you dont have money to spend on those bulbs! lol just playin, keep gas low, RACE! hott
________
Teen italian

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
blitzillist said:
Hey whats up with all you poor bastards.... go fill up your FUEL TANK you dont have money to spend on those bulbs! lol just playin, keep gas low, RACE! hott
Good Call Out! :lol: