`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

speedin

The Transporter
teggyls said:
where can you get the transperant film hes talking about to do the climate controls
well u can use colored tint. or if u dont have that kind of $ u can buy the taillight repair tape. comes in red and amber. and it will work. its what i used and it looks perfect.

speedin

The Transporter
Dc2 Racin 17 said:
Thanks.. Where am i suppose to get the red plastic film ? Maybe ill do this tonight when i get off work...
look up 2 posts
speedin said:
well u can use colored tint. or if u dont have that kind of $ u can buy the taillight repair tape. comes in red and amber. and it will work. its what i used and it looks perfect.

sOuL

cabezzzdb8 said:
Here's mine's.

USDM ITR cluster, NO IS NOT STOLEN, ITCAME FROM A LOCAL ITR THAT WAS T BONED AND WAS PARTING OUT, ALSO GOT THE AMBER CLOCK BUT NOT INSTALLED YET, TRIED TO GET THE 5 LUG BUT IT WAS RESERVED TO SOMEONE ELSE, PLUS THE REAR LEFT SUSP WAS MESSSED UP ANYWAYS SO :cry:
damn cabz is that amber u got? freakn looks hot think ima get amber... 3 of the 194 bulbs right?

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Yay! I finally finish my whole interior light red! Looks like my bros rsx interiors now.. RED all around! LoL..

sOuL

cabezzzdb8 said:
Its an ITR cluster, its lights up like that
damn looks good, it was the look i wanted 2 go with itr cluster n all but mabe ill just save money n get amber bulbs lol