Christian Integra Squad

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Holy shmokes Nick! You painted your teg!? Congrats dude it looks nice!

1Beast - Good luck finding a teg! Its good that you aren't in a rush, you wont make a bad decision.

Oh and for people that asked, I'm good, back to school :( And my teg still isn't running right so I had to leave it at my parent's house :( Oh well! I'm sure it's for a reason!

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
8)I would like to hang out with some guys in my area at some point SOON before the weather gets bad. Until I get my teg, I'll probably show up in our TSX.

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Charly[horse];1272532 said:
Holy shmokes Nick! You painted your teg!? Congrats dude it looks nice!

1Beast - Good luck finding a teg! Its good that you aren't in a rush, you wont make a bad decision.

Oh and for people that asked, I'm good, back to school :( And my teg still isn't running right so I had to leave it at my parent's house :( Oh well! I'm sure it's for a reason!
Yessir I did! '66 Corvette Mosport Green Metallic with red pinstripes. It was my 21st birthday present from my parents.

1Beast - What Charly said. If you want, send me the links to the cars you're eyeballing and I'll give you my opinion.

You'll get your car running soon. What's wrong with it?

cborden

Jesus is THE way
8)I would like to hang out with some guys in my area at some point SOON before the weather gets bad. Until I get my teg, I'll probably show up in our TSX.
you could hang out with me, you know i live on scott. plus you can check out my db8

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Yessir I did! '66 Corvette Mosport Green Metallic with red pinstripes. It was my 21st birthday present from my parents.

1Beast - What Charly said. If you want, send me the links to the cars you're eyeballing and I'll give you my opinion.

You'll get your car running soon. What's wrong with it?
It looks really good. The color choice and pinstripe are unique and I really like that.

Uhh well, if you remember I did a b16 swap in my car, had a plethora of probs that I fixed and now I am down to one that I can't figure out. After it warms up I will be cruising and it will stutter really bad. So, I will have my foot on the pedal (cuz I don't have cruise) and the RPMs will drop to zero and then go back to where they were pretty quickly. If I stop at a stop sign it dies and it takes about 2 minutes until it will start up again.