Christian Integra Squad

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Charly[horse];1273072 said:
It looks really good. The color choice and pinstripe are unique and I really like that.

Uhh well, if you remember I did a b16 swap in my car, had a plethora of probs that I fixed and now I am down to one that I can't figure out. After it warms up I will be cruising and it will stutter really bad. So, I will have my foot on the pedal (cuz I don't have cruise) and the RPMs will drop to zero and then go back to where they were pretty quickly. If I stop at a stop sign it dies and it takes about 2 minutes until it will start up again.
Thanks man. :)
And could it be a vacuum leak?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I think it stutters way too bad for a vac leak. Also it throws a code when it dips to zero but it does it so quickly that it doesn't even pop up on my hondata. I am thinking something isn't right with the TPS sensor but I don't know why the car being warm would effect that. I need a new throttle body anyway because I have a b18a1 tb on a type R IM so I will just save up and switch all of it at once and see what that does.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey guys. I made a Christian Hip Hop mix on youtube out of complete boredom that I though might be beneficial for some of you to find new artists you like and stuff. All of the music in the video are from free mixtapes or free singles. Here is the LINK. Not trying to solicit or anything, just trying to help you guys out. There is a little of everything on there so there should be at least one song you like. It's good to do homework to as well haha (thats what I'm supposed to be doing :( )

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Alright cool, he was one of the only members here who would actually speak up (aside from myself) when other members were violating the rules and being rude, this site needs more people like that... Pretty sure that's part of why he left, there are rules but no one enforces them. Anyways, thanks for the update!

P.S. Can we call ourselves the Christian 49ers now? haha

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Alright cool, he was one of the only members here who would actually speak up (aside from myself) when other members were violating the rules and being rude, this site needs more people like that... Pretty sure that's part of why he left, there are rules but no one enforces them. Anyways, thanks for the update!

I'm game with that. I'll edit my signature to have that until we expand. :)

Charly[horse]

Name = John

Hahaha! Deal! Sig will be changed right now :p