Christian Integra Squad

Charly[horse]

Name = John

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Wait you live in Austin? We should meet up! And you should keep an eye out for a db1 for me. I live in San Antonio now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

secondchance

Charly[horse];1331418 said:
Wait you live in Austin? We should meet up! And you should keep an eye out for a db1 for me. I live in San Antonio now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
for sure we should plan a meet or something. I will most certainly keep an eye out

Red_Sonja

Please add me to your list. been a Christian since... well for a long time :) . HE is my raison d'être.
I'm in way N. CA (Redding) if anyone else is close. i just joined this board as i totaled my Focus SVT (not sure any Honda or Acura can really replace) and am picking up a slightly modded '97 GS coupe.
Thanks

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Please add me to your list. been a Christian since... well for a long time :) . HE is my raison d'être.
I'm in way N. CA (Redding) if anyone else is close. i just joined this board as i totaled my Focus SVT (not sure any Honda or Acura can really replace) and am picking up a slightly modded '97 GS coupe.
Thanks
Welcome to the group, man! Sorry about your Focus, but congrats on the 'Teg! Once you get started on it, you'll quickly realize that Hondas are fun cars with a lot of potential. Make sure to post a build thread. :)

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Thanks
Welcome you are number 50! I know how that goes though, I moved away from my teg that had issues and didn't have time to fix it so I bought a new car. It won't ever fully replace my old 2nd Gen. Anyway good luck with the build and like Ted's Owner said, keep us updated!

Hey everyone I am back-ish. Hows everyone doing?

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Charly[horse];1355004 said:
Welcome you are number 50! I know how that goes though, I moved away from my teg that had issues and didn't have time to fix it so I bought a new car. It won't ever fully replace my old 2nd Gen. Anyway good luck with the build and like Ted's Owner said, keep us updated!

Hey everyone I am back-ish. Hows everyone doing?
Fantabulous. xD.
Today is my 22nd birthday. I got new exhaust on the 'Teg two days ago and I just ordered a new head unit about an hour ago. :)