coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
skyline wasnt as ghetto as before. at least in the day.

havnt put the bumper on yet. gotta prep and paint first.

DC_Five_Earl

Not where i live lol, imperial and encanto are still, deeper down skyline its still sorta is, maybe just the group of eggots thinking they're gangster makes the background seem like it, i live in the middle of all of it lol, skyline drive is my backyard lol!

jznsn2u

we have a skyline road here too
L O L i know what your talking about. I know the one in sac/bay/sd x]

^yup, we're lucky
Not where i live lol, imperial and encanto are still, deeper down skyline its still sorta is, maybe just the group of eggots thinking they're gangster makes the background seem like it, i live in the middle of all of it lol, skyline drive is my backyard lol!
^yeah imperial is hella getto. Everytime I pass by, no matter what time it is theres always a cop and some random dude walking around.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
L O L i know what your talking about. I know the one in sac/bay/sd x]

^yup, we're lucky

^yeah imperial is hella getto. Everytime I pass by, no matter what time it is theres always a cop and some random dude walking around.
hwy 35 right jayson? theres a road that leads to hwy 35 that i drove was so fucking crazy that i couldnt even drive hwy 35 =( i was scared shitless on this road

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nahh.. lol!!

its a photocooler.. interchopped.. whatever you wanna call it.. haha!! looks pretty legit tho, right? maybe i should make it a reality.. hmm...