coy's integ thread n_n

Sammich

no offense...but time attack does nothing for me anymore...its a good change no doubt though

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Your shop sticker looks like something from the game Wipeout
lol!! now that you mentioned it.. it kinda does!! one of my integ buddies said it reminded him of the diagonal arrow in DDR.. :???:

no offense...but time attack does nothing for me anymore...its a good change no doubt though
none taken.. im not and i was bored.. so it kinda happened without me even thinking of it.. ??

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
just bought exedy stage 1 clutch for the integ ($250)

im sooo lazy to do the install.. but imma have to.. this will be fun!!

Sammich

i say wait and go ahead and get a flywheel...when i bought my fidanza ebay was having a sale...7.5lb flywheel for like 150...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thats still a little pricey for my book.. im not looking to go track or anything like that anyways..

also.. im looking to get another suspension setup :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
thats still a little pricey for my book.. im not looking to go track or anything like that anyways..

also.. im looking to get another suspension setup :thumbs up
Do you mean like new coilovers? Might be selling my Flex towards the end of the year.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah.. new coilovers..

hand-me-downs ftmfw!! hahaha!!

question: is it possible to go as low or lower than how i currently am??
I'm not sure man. Lol! If you want to go lower, you should get some VIP type coilovers or air suspension. Lol!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I'm not sure man. Lol! If you want to go lower, you should get some VIP type coilovers or air suspension. Lol!
but then i cant be in the 'sss' thread with air suspension.. :(

i'm lookin at d2's or function/forms.. i need something to have the front super-stiff to stop the uca's from bashing into the fender wells..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
but then i cant be in the 'sss' thread with air suspension.. :(

i'm lookin at d2's or function/forms.. i need something to have the front super-stiff to stop the uca's from bashing into the fender wells..
The F2s aren't going to cut it. Their dampening is weak.