coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I know they're not much but I smashed on a 325i bimmer today twice. Dropped w/staggered wheels.

He flexed and kept pushing it so I had to put that fool in his place.

The end.

SilverSivic

I like your wheels with the painted lip but the old schools were clean too! I want a white teggy. Good job bro

T1MMY626

how are those side mirrors working for u? are they the power ones? do u have any close ups? i was thinking of getting them also.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah.. they work great for me.. i had to cut a little bit on the back of where the mirror sits so i could adjust it further.. other than that.. i could see perfectly out of em n_n

they're not powered.. i figured i could do without it since im the only one driving my car..

betasessionz

sweet exhaust..i'm a big fan of the n1 style for integra's. it matches the car's already slender design imo. cops haggle you for it? i was thinking of getting one. is it carb legal?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I got pulled over for it once because it was 'modifed from stock'. He didnt say it was too loud. The sound it makes is low and way below the maximum dbs.

Fyi, every exhaust is carb legal. Its the loudness that makes the difference. And mine isnt loud at all.