DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

Tman

Great information! I need to replace the D4 lamp so I can get trouble codes. Can the replacement bulbs be purchased at NAPA or autozone?

Thanks

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Great information! I need to replace the D4 lamp so I can get trouble codes. Can the replacement bulbs be purchased at NAPA or autozone?

Thanks
I just replaced my D4 with the bulb from D1 lol, cause i NEVER use D1.... and yes, they can, you're looking for 194 size bulbs. But you probably will only find standard leds from there.
maybe ill do this someday..
Like today :thumbs up lol, super easy and a big difference :)

Tman

Klutch - I just looked at your photo bucket. Nice tricks to your Teg! I plan to do some of the same. Thanks for the info.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
I just replaced my D4 with the bulb from D1 lol, cause i NEVER use D1.... and yes, they can, you're looking for 194 size bulbs. But you probably will only find standard leds from there.

Like today :thumbs up lol, super easy and a big difference :)
i will do it for sure someday. ill have the same look as yours. blue gauge cluster lights and the blue lights under the dash. i already have lights under the dash :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Klutch - I just looked at your photo bucket. Nice tricks to your Teg! I plan to do some of the same. Thanks for the info.
Thanks bro! Let me know how everything goes :thumbs up
i will do it for sure someday. ill have the same look as yours. blue gauge cluster lights and the blue lights under the dash. i already have lights under the dash :)
Awesome :) Post pics when you get it all done! :)

rexpepper123

ive been having problems with mine the last couple days one if my leds broke and another one turns on and off when it pleases oi checked to see if it was lose but its in there good lol the weird part is one of my connectors that the bulbs go in to was all weird and i had to unbend the two wires on the end of the bulb and fold them over the sides of the twist in connector that led bulb broke i still like them but dont really feel like ordering 2 more

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
So we're just lazy then? :lol: Jk haha, but sounds like you just need some new better quality bulbs

rexpepper123

i guess i thought that the ones from superbright would be awesome but they dont seem to like the neg degree weather i think. and yes im lazy to order online the cold makes me never want to do anything but never the less they still look sweet lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Really? huh, We've had it pretty cold here and i've had no issues with them... I dont think it's the weather lol. But agreed, the cold sucks haha

rexpepper123

its like when my car is extremely cold one doesnt turn on till the car gets warm its kind of funny. im sick of winter its not even close to being over. screw mn lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Looks good :thumbs up

Got mine from car toys.... There's a link on here that sometimes pops up that looks like it has some... Just look around :thumbs up