DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i did this tonight actually. im not going to post pics because i didnt use any fancy colors. just got sylvania bulbs and the light output is definitely much better. but thanks for the writeup it was extremely helpful!

uncool89

how to 2nd gen

My 93 is hard too take out. Does anyone have a guide.

Dave

lil help

hey whats up guys, i have a 97 integra and im looking to change the inside lights and also my cluster lights but im not sure of the size,can any one help me out with that?
thanks

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
hey whats up guys, i have a 97 integra and im looking to change the inside lights and also my cluster lights but im not sure of the size,can any one help me out with that?
thanks
Cluster lamps are 194 bulbs, not sure about the interior dome lights tho. I would PM Klutchdb7 since he is the man

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
thanks
Dome and map lights are all DE3022 size bulbs, and if you're also considering the trunk, that is DE3021.
Cluster lamps are 194 bulbs, not sure about the interior dome lights tho. I would PM Klutchdb7 since he is the man
Correct, cluster lights are 194 size. read the write-up and you'll have no issues :thumbs up

And you're too kind sir :lol: hey, did you ever get pics of yours??
EDIT: I lied, I just looked back a few pages and saw em lol

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
its like when my car is extremely cold one doesnt turn on till the car gets warm its kind of funny. im sick of winter its not even close to being over. screw mn lol
By the way, yes, cold temperatures can cause the lights to not turn on. I had that exact issue with mine a little over a week ago, once the car warmed up though it was fine and turned back on all on its own :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Dome and map lights are all DE3022 size bulbs, and if you're also considering the trunk, that is DE3021.

Correct, cluster lights are 194 size. read the write-up and you'll have no issues :thumbs up

And you're too kind sir :lol: hey, did you ever get pics of yours??
I thought I posted them to this thread, but this is defintely a better pic of the finished product

Stock

Reeeeeeeeed :twisted:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
I'm about to do this, when I get my LEDs in. Did you have a problem installing the LEDs in since they were 360s? was there enough room?