DIY: Change gauge cluster lights/ Under dash neons

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol agreed... ^^^ looks like you just need to take the needle off and put it back on in place... Of that doesn't work, then it's broken

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, but I haven't gotten the bezel off. I can't find the damn clips on the bottom. I found two white things that seem like clips but when I push them in nothing happens, lol. :oops:
There aren't any clips that you can reach; stop being a pussy and pull that shit out!! :lol:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:lol: figured it out with a little help? ;)

strikeback03

For that fuel gauge you can try filling the tank then taking the front off the cluster and moving the needle to full. Might be some previous owner moved it to empty when it wasn't.

Otherwise, you can just replace the fuel gauge, not the entire cluster. Set it to show the right amount by doing same as above.

rexpepper123

haha it is very limp lol i moved it by hand once but didnt take the needle off and move it ill have to do that soon here where can i find a gas gauge? acura dealer?

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
nice write up! already done with the red on my db8, its such a nice and easy mod!....but ive been looking to see what size the bulbs are for the center console. has anyone done the center or happen to know what size?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:rolf: Yeah, you can say that!! Thanks again, bro! Looks clean, I'll post pics tomorrow :D
I see no pics!!!! :nopics:
haha it is very limp lol i moved it by hand once but didnt take the needle off and move it ill have to do that soon here where can i find a gas gauge? acura dealer?
That's what she said. :lol: srry, had to be done hahahha. Try taking the needle off and then fixing it, if u still have an issue, might be a good time to replace it....
nice write up! already done with the red on my db8, its such a nice and easy mod!....but ive been looking to see what size the bulbs are for the center console. has anyone done the center or happen to know what size?
Thanks bro :thumbs up and I have not heard about changing those... Might be something to research :thumbs up

JohnCarter

The little bitty ones are like a #74. There's also one a couple numbers lower, maybe #72 and then there's like a #34. All the same size but the diff is maybe .2 watts difference. 1.1, 1.2, 1.4 or thereabouts.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I see no pics!!!! :nopics:
My bad, I posted them to a different thread and forgot about this one!
The LED's kinda sucked because the don't really disperse that well... And I overpaid for them from Kragens since I didn't feel like waiting to order them online. Either way, much better than stock and I'm stoked; thanks bro