F*ck the K20 swap; there's a new swap in town! - G23

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Well not everyone has ever heard of it. Maybe a few of you guys, but unless theres someone whos out there with a civic and is researching stuff on preudes, they wouldn't know most likely

yeamans17

Well not everyone has ever heard of it. Maybe a few of you guys, but unless theres someone whos out there with a civic and is researching stuff on preudes, they wouldn't know most likely
I wasn't trying to knock you down for bringing up something thats relatively unheard of, just letting you know its not as new as the magazine lets on to be

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm just wondering why they say you can do it for $1800? Even their list is wrong. Their price list includes a B series transmission but leaves out the H2B kit which you will obviously need to bolt the tranny to the engine. The H2B kit adds another $750-$1000 to the total price

The price for the bare bones G23 w/ B tranny installed should be $2500-$2800.

I guess they mean you can build the G23 and have a B-series tranny laying on your garage floor for $1800 :what:

heykosal

Angkorian
I'm just wondering why they say you can do it for $1800? Even their list is wrong. Their price list includes a B series transmission but leaves out the H2B kit which you will obviously need to bolt the tranny to the engine. The H2B kit adds another $750-$1000 to the total price

The price for the bare bones G23 w/ B tranny installed should be $2500-$2800.

I guess they mean you can build the G23 and have a B-series tranny laying on your garage floor for $1800 :what:
Right! That's what I was thinking but I didn't know what to say. I was looking at their list scratching my head but I couldn't figure out what was wrong. lol I'm slow when I first wake jup.

konerri

If the above swap is so good then why are most race teams choosing the kseries route over the b,h,f series? There's got to be some benefits. Actually, there are a lot of them. Just do some reading.