Gage Recommendations?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Hit her up on FB, it will be easier. She isn't very active on here. You can see her name on my profile

ZaWn

PLX has the DM-6 multi-gauge that allows you to switch back and forth between sensors. You can daisy chain up to 16 sensors plus The gauge is thinner than other gauges that you see in the market and it is a touch-screen. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Z-

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That's what I was looking at, a 60mm would have been nice but I don't need all that obd2 scanning.

ZaWn

That's what I was looking at, a 60mm would have been nice but I don't need all that obd2 scanning.
The one that comes with the OBDII scanning is the DM-100/ DM-200. The DM-6 only displays the readings from the sensors. The 60mm (DM-200) is for the European and Asian Market.

-Z-

ZaWn

I have not heard any complains about the temperature sensors while I was working there. The sensors are designed for precision and since it's digital, it's alot more accurate and responsive than analog

-Z-

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
I've been trying to get information on the ecu to see if I can just switch it and wire in the sensors for the manual trans or if I'm going to run into problems with other on-board electronics; I'll figure it out when the time comes.
I've been trying to get information on the ecu to see if I can just switch it and wire in the sensors for the manual trans or if I'm going to run into problems with other on-board electronics; I'll figure it out when the time comes.
FYI Mazdas are a B!tch to program.. not as easy as slapping a turbo in and throwing a basemap like we do with our cars. The ECU is locked and you need specialized access tool that generates a access key to get into the software.

I had a 2003 Mazda 6 that I sold to my mother cause it was such a PITA to do anything to.

Here's a good article at the mazda 6 forums to refer to to fully understand what you are lookign at getting into.

http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazdaspeed6/209225-ecu-tuning.html

Just realized that was in relation to the mazdaspeed 6... but still gets the point across. FOr a non "speed" series you may have to look into a piggyback module IIRC

Last edited: