HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

haha not anytime soon at all. most likely in a year or two. seriously. i'm still undecided on white or black. what color you paintings yours?
well, i was going to redo the entire car but decide to just do the parts and a touch up on the car. i want my bro(who's going to UTI to paint it for me when he comes out) to do a complete restore in like a year. So for now, keeping it the same color. but for sure doing something different in like a year.

XeroGlowGs

DA:my work in progress
That car is sick bro!
that tach would look good white faced.
or im an idiot,one of the two.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i think i was time to buy something else for the teg.

so i bought this......

wat do you guys think.

Shot with DSC-P200 at 2007-07-23
you bastard!... i'm doing the same thing. let me know how it works out. from what i remember you gotta buy a rpm converter or something.

konerri

you bastard!... i'm doing the same thing. let me know how it works out. from what i remember you gotta buy a rpm converter or something.
hey man had the idea from about 1 year ago. read the thread on honda-tech and "Dave" says that you'll need rpm converter and i think it was a water temp or oil temp converter

konerri

That car is sick bro!
that tach would look good white faced.
or im an idiot,one of the two.
i don't konw about white face gauges...

but i saw a unit that lit up with white instead of orange and red, it was nice but too bight during the night driving. trying to do something so everything will light up red or maybe even green. still undecided, but that will be done after i get the cluster in and working.

konerri

sorry guys not much in terms of updates on my car. Newest thing on the car would be a OEM R front strut bar. And OH yeah just raised my car up about 1 inch for the autoX. Being the lowest person at that looks good but doesn't perform very well if you don't get alot of shock travel. Kinda stop buying parts so just learning how to push the car to its limits before Swappping. Also doing alot of research on Kpro. Why? u figure it out.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
shit... i'm trying to beat him to his path :p

now i regret not buying that s2000 cluster + harness for $180 shipped i found on ebay.

konerri

about time i updated my own thread.

first off about a month ago, i bought a helmet. Yes, for real racing purposes.

more pics of my car before i put her away for the winter.

probably the last time these wheels will be on my car

some interior shots to show before pics. So we can see the how everything turns out in spring.

Then the FEDEX guy showed up

fd2 R knob and shifter boot

got to have these....when the k goes in.

frogs die when v-tec kicks in

other things that the teg should of gotten a long time ago.

i got the Type Rx pedals too but you can't see those in the pictures.

still want to buy new racing seats and finish up my cluster conversion. Some stiffening bars, racing belts, a steering wheel and the inside should be near completion.

this is going to be my beater for the winter. Wat do u guys think? bought it off my brother.