HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

REDLINE_GSR

ur ride looking klean man...doing everything urself...thats hella saving money right...wish i knew how to do all that

konerri

REDLINE_GSR said:
ur ride looking klean man...doing everything urself...thats hella saving money right...wish i knew how to do all that

stick around this forum long enough and you might learn a thing or two.

i trend to do things my self now because every time i go the the shop, i am never completely satisfied with their work. if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
The thing about lo/jack is... the theives can still strip the living hell out of the car and find the lo/jack unit and just throw it out somewhere and continue stripping the car and then dumping it somewhere.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ShinsenTuner said:
The thing about lo/jack is... the theives can still strip the living hell out of the car and find the lo/jack unit and just throw it out somewhere and continue stripping the car and then dumping it somewhere.
it all depends on the time frame of when its stolen and when the owner reports it.

konerri

************update***********

got some more parts in this week...but been busy workin and haven't installed everything.

but only put on my daily driven rims(circuit 10 but i have KICS PROJECT lug nuts). i have 205/40/16 size BFG sport tires on my car right now and they are a lot better then the Dunlop before.

...more pics on the way after this weekend.

stopping for gas....oh yeah good thing i drive a 4 banger!!!!

take a break and look at my bro civic for more I-candy

ok back to wats important...

that it for now ladies and gents....but stayed tuned

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lookin real good :thumbup: the c10's look hawt too. if those were mugens i'd be drooling :drool: