HALF USM / HALF JDM (56k..go get a drink)

konerri

JDMxDB8 said:
I'm saving up for the Spoon Street. It's mad sleeper status. :thumbs up

yeah. but i was thinkin about getting a something else too. some thing that is 2.5 in all the way for my new engine. if my cousin(US AMRY) who is stationed in Japan right will pull though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
konerri said:
yeah. but i was thinkin about getting a something else too. some thing that is 2.5 in all the way for my new engine. if my cousin(US AMRY) who is stationed in Japan right will pull though.
Are you planning to go all out w/ your motor? High compression? I think 2.5 is too much unless your motor is going to be fully built.

konerri

JDMxDB8 said:
Are you planning to go all out w/ your motor? High compression? I think 2.5 is too much unless your motor is going to be fully built.

lookin to get a k series from the mother land

Legend

98' JDM Integra
silver/black carbon fiber, two toned is sick as hell, u still plannin on painting the car urself? its alot harder then it seems, i tried it, didnt like it, so i just payed for mines, lol. maybe i needed more patience. goodluck tho.

konerri

**updated pics from my cell phone*****

Don't hate because of the picture Quality, all the cameras in the house are broken due to over usage. pics come off my 1.3 mp razor phone

put on my Honda Access window visors, ITR WING and some close up shots of car with rims/brakes setup

that's it for now.

saving money for paint and engine now.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
when are you planning on painting yours?

i am trying to get mines painted in the next month. can't wait to see the turnout.
haha not anytime soon at all. most likely in a year or two. seriously. i'm still undecided on white or black. what color you paintings yours?