How To/DIY List

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
We're not just creating another thread. If we were, Kris' would already be a good one. I'm working on creating a larger master list that can be included somewhere for the new members. I've spoken to Kris about using parts of his list here and he seems on-board with it. You're right. A general FAQ list is also needed and being worked on. It's going to take some time.
ya, let me know if you need/want me to write anything.

i tried bringing the FAQ up in vip a while back but i needed ideas of what to write about. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
If you're interested in contributing to the FAQ list, it'd be really helpful. I suppose the common questions that members seem to be asking regarding simple performance upgrades, body modifications, etc. I'll have to look back on threads and see. Feel free to PM me any write-ups or things you might want to add that we could find use in so we don't clutter up this thread. lol

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
If you're interested in contributing to the FAQ list, it'd be really helpful. I suppose the common questions that members seem to be asking regarding simple performance upgrades, body modifications, etc. I'll have to look back on threads and see. Feel free to PM me any write-ups or things you might want to add that we could find use in so we don't clutter up this thread. lol
that's the thing, i have no motivation to write about a specific topic, but i have no problem in writing something. follow? give me a topic. lol

G3GirL

that's the thing, i have no motivation to write about a specific topic, but i have no problem in writing something. follow? give me a topic. lol
Okay, I'll PM you about it soon. Thanks.

G3GirL

Trinh, what is going on your list that isn't on my list?
I'm still searching and weeding through threads while trying to move the ones that don't belong in the DIY/How-To section. lol I'm looking for good, solid write-ups. Dylan submitted a good amount. I haven't had the chance to look through each one yet. I'll let you know when I get a little closer.

Prozon

Kris
Are you making an actual list, or are you simply putting ONLY How-To's in the how to section? I already spent ages running searches and clicking through just about every page of the forum, so the How-To's on my list are solid.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
If I understand correctly she is gonna leave kris' up there but at the same time she is going to have separate articles so that The how to section isn't just one thread. She is cleaning out the shit threads.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

Prozon

Kris
One list that has them all seems WAY easier, especially one that's constantly updated.

Tyler, my list is a sticky already. ;)

G3GirL

Are you making an actual list, or are you simply putting ONLY How-To's in the how to section? I already spent ages running searches and clicking through just about every page of the forum, so the How-To's on my list are solid.
I'm starting to think you guys don't want me to make a list. lol Is that correct? If it is, I'll save myself the time. I'm not saying your list isn't good enough or anything like that. I didn't mean for you to take offense or take it personally. My goal is to improve the site and make it easier to navigate. From my understanding, members wanted a better organized section for articles and such and that was a big complaint. Also, it'd give us the option to put a tab at the top of the page if needed.

i say just Sticky Kris's and add to it as needed.
It's already a sticky, but members aren't seeming to find it. I wanted something that will make it easier for members to click and browse. A tab.

If I understand correctly she is gonna leave kris' up there but at the same time she is going to have separate articles so that The how to section isn't just one thread. She is cleaning out the s*** threads.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.
That and create a master list of articles for a tab.

One list that has them all seems WAY easier, especially one that's constantly updated.
We'd also like to utilize the How-To/DIY section correctly. If all the articles are solid in each section, it'll make it easier to look through, which is my ultimate goal. :thumbs up

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I said we need to do it like TI, a dedicated, sorted area of the site for these. That's what will be easy to find, navigate, and use.