How To/DIY List

Prozon

Kris
I have no idea how that ended up bringing you to the store. I'm fairly certain when I first put it there it led to the correct place lol. Needless to say it's fixed. I also added the wobbly shifter fix link for you.

Good catch again Dillon!

Prozon

Kris
Never hesitate to send me links. Either post them here or PM me. I miss a lot of them and I rely on you guys to help pick up the slack.

Thanks!

Prozon

Kris
Never hesitate to send me links. Either post them here or PM me. I miss a lot of them and I rely on you guys to help pick up the slack.

Thanks!

Prozon

Kris
I just sent around some rep to those who helped with the list.

And Dylan, you still owe me a DIY on intake ducts!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I just sent around some rep to those who helped with the list.

And Dylan, you still owe me a DIY on intake ducts!
thinking of getting a CT one, so im not too sure if ill do a DIY if i make one. I may make one on brake ducts though i have the materials for it, i just need to think if it will be better on other stuff

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
we need to keep expanding this. and maybe send a link to it out to all new members.
Already working on a list of general How-To's and DIYs for the site. lol I'm sure I'll be stealing some of these to add to the main list! :lol:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Already working on a list of general How-To's and DIYs for the site. lol I'm sure I'll be stealing some of these to add to the main list! :lol:
I think the site has needed a list like this. Shows growth.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
couldn't you just add yours to the already large list we have in this thread? lol

and i think a basic FAQ is needed just as badly.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
couldn't you just add yours to the already large list we have in this thread? lol

and i think a basic FAQ is needed just as badly.
We're not just creating another thread. If we were, Kris' would already be a good one. I'm working on creating a larger master list that can be included somewhere for the new members. I've spoken to Kris about using parts of his list here and he seems on-board with it. You're right. A general FAQ list is also needed and being worked on. It's going to take some time.