How To/DIY List

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
here is what ive been polishing. prelude wheels. yes they still have scratches but im not done.
Before.

During

Finished

Prozon

Kris
Lol, I wasn't really sure why that was here. No biggy. You can click edit on the post, and you should have an option to delete it. (Or at least remove the images.)

I get email notifications in this thread, I thought it was a little odd pictures started popping up when it's usually just links lol.

Prozon

Kris
Lol, I wasn't really sure why that was here. No biggy. You can click edit on the post, and you should have an option to delete it. (Or at least remove the images.)

I get email notifications in this thread, I thought it was a little odd pictures started popping up when it's usually just links lol.

Prozon

Kris
Made a couple tweaks to the list. Put the check engine light code pulling procedure at the top of the list too.

Prozon

Kris
Good catch. I fail, lol. I edited the post to remove that extra one.. froze up, reloaded the page and just jumped down and deleted it again, but apparently I deleted it the first time so I had to run a search for it to find it lol.

dlo253

"G2IC Teg Tips" link goes to the CI store. And you should add that link from g2ic to fix the wobbly shifter. =) haha