I'm back! ..With another VSM DC4.

iDrive a GS-R

My car has an oem type r lip and where did you find the rear mud guards? I cant find them anywhere unless the 94-97 fit the 98+ bumper

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I'm starting to wish I still had the set of mudguards that I had when I got my car. They were prestine and I had all four. Somebody stole them from me a week after I got the car.

Army74D

gtavila_
Clean ride, and clean build so far! Subb'd. And sorry about your Civic.
Thanks man. Yeah.. I ended up parting out the Civic and it's long gone now. Oh well, more money for the teg.

My car has an oem type r lip and where did you find the rear mud guards? I cant find them anywhere unless the 94-97 fit the 98+ bumper

I bought the whole set brand new from a seller on Ebay. He only had 8 sets left when I bought mine last week and he's already sold out. $140 new. :x

Army74D

gtavila_
Paid a visit to a local muffler shop and had some work done. *2.25in piping from the cat-back, no resonator. Stock muffler.
I noticed the difference right away in the way the car now runs.. And absolutely love the sound. :D

Also just finished up changing out my dim stock cluster lights, for new amber lights. :thumbs up

Ordered a few other things that should be here within the next week or so.
..Including turbo parts! :alcoholic

94RS

No fucks given.
Stock cluster lights were white on your car? Mine are a really dim ass amber.

Army74D

gtavila_
Did some work on my alarm today. Wired up the trunk pin, door pins and installed a hood pin.
Also wired up a secondary shock sensor and proximity sensor. No more worries. :D

Clean.

Army74D

gtavila_
Thanks guys.

Sexy. What happened to the support by the radiator?
Good eye! The car was in a fender bender when the previous owner had it. They replaced the bumper and hood, but for some reason didn't bother to straighten the radiator support. Everything lines up perfectly though.

She looks fresh. What are you planning on as far implants :p
Going to run a a Godspeed T3T4 turbo with a Sheepey Built ramhorn manifold that lets me keep my A/C.
I already started ordering a few things here and there, and hopefully we can make it happen in the next month or two. :p

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
Man it's been a while since I been on here. Quite a bit has been done to my car since my last update. Will post pics and updates tomorrow!