Jared Si

osiris19

Replaced the pads and rotors today. They were overdue. Have to probably bleed them cause the pedal is still a bit spongy.

Nothing but OEM.

osiris19

Pulled the air filter out last night and noticed how filthy it was so I replaced it with OEM.

Also threw my integra shifter on it.

And a random picture

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I was expecting a blue SI with all the mugen stuff on it :lol:

My friend autox his SI. He loves it and has done so much stuff to it. I think he was on stock suspension with a bigger rear sway bar. Im not sure what else he has done since the last time i saw him. I want to eventually track my IS300 on a road course. This is my inspiration, if you have time to watch it all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ELTT8Hr3zQ

Really? Strange. I bought genuine Honda oil from my local dealership. Or maybe they use mobil 1 for the cars?

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Ha, i though Honda used Castrol.

I use mobil1 and i buy the 5qt jugs from walmart for $30. I spend to much on my K&N filter :evil:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I remember I did a complete royal purple oil change, cost me around $50 and didnt lasting because my engine was losing so much oil at the time :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

osiris19

I remember I did a complete royal purple oil change, cost me around $50 and didnt lasting because my engine was losing so much oil at the time :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Royal purple isn't for stock cars lol.
I was expecting a blue SI with all the mugen stuff on it :lol:

My friend autox his SI. He loves it and has done so much stuff to it. I think he was on stock suspension with a bigger rear sway bar. Im not sure what else he has done since the last time i saw him. I want to eventually track my IS300 on a road course. This is my inspiration, if you have time to watch it all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ELTT8Hr3zQ

Ha, i though Honda used Castrol.

I use mobil1 and i buy the 5qt jugs from walmart for $30. I spend to much on my K&N filter :evil:
The manufacturer may use castral, who knows, but my dealership uses Mobil. Mobil is good oil.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
If you can buy it at an auto parts store it's pretty much all the same. Oil is oil.

osiris19

250+ miles so far. Taking the car on its first road trip tonight to rehobeth beach, Delaware. Gonna be smiling the entire time.

osiris19

Front windows and sun strip are getting tinted this weekend to match the rear windows. Also need to get rear brakes and then I wanna start saving for coils and my exhaust. Looking at a Vibrant cat back and a vibrant header.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

osiris19

Changed the trans fluid at work today. The fluid that came out looked almost new. Shifts like butter. Also, found a leak in my tpms sensor. Need a new o ring. No big deal. Car is running superb and I'm hoping to get some all season floor mats and some other little things soon.

osiris19

Got my LEDs in. Wanna get led plate lights and trunk light, as well as reverse lights.

osiris19

That's next on the list. Trying to get my lighting all done and out of the way first to give it a subtle look for now.