Kirt's Mustang GT

R13

The other asshole
What did you use..?
Gorilla super glue, because I had some laying around and that’s pretty much what they used from the factory.

I was also very careful with it and used the toothpick method to apply as little as possible.

R13

The other asshole

Got some freebies to hold me over until I breakdown and buy some black housings and retrofit em. Little ricey, but not the end of the world.

94RS

No fucks given.
you get new headlights as I spent the past few hours working on the headlights of my van and my dad’s truck. Found some cheap LED’s on amazon ($16) and decided to try em on both trucks after polishing them up.

Did those Hikari’s fit into the new headlights?

R13

The other asshole
Nah these are H1’s

I’m gonna run the hikari’s in the truck for a little bit since I’m only driving it right now.

As I said, they’re temporary, he just offered them to me and since they’re not sunburnt or anything I went for them.

I’ve also been thinking about running cheap LED’s just to try them. The hikari’s are good, but the mustang bro got some eBay ones and they’re damn near identical.

94RS

No fucks given.
Those were also the old model Hikari’s with the Cree chips. Fucking $70 when I bought them originally, now they’re down to $30 since the Ultras with the Philips chips came out at $90.... which I paid $40 on a lightning sale