LS is best

speedin

The Transporter
:lol: , ill sleep on that! looked like a big mattress. btw u use that car cover outdoors? :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
Black94LS said:
Terrible idea, very bad, i've seen one to many trannys go to that shit, but whatever works hey.
REALLY? why else would it be their towing :lol: :rolf: . but really read the manual it says u can use it like a manual in that way. also im in lakemary (near sanford).

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
im reppin a 5 speed ls and i love my car damn vtec i used to have that in my 2 door accord and i swear i love this teggy more maybe its just the fact that its an acura but hey who knows and i can wait to get serious wit her im hopen to hit low 13's and still drive it daily so i can run wit my bois type r.... wish i had the money for that bad boy tho

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Represent bitches. :woot:

I love my LS, it holds its own. Cant wait till the day shes boostin.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
hmm i almost feel like i dont fit in with all you guys. you all have an LS and all the other guys have VTEC. i have neither. i got an SE. i guess if i ignore the "SE" name i should fit in well with you LS guys. after all... there isnt too much of an overall difference

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not really, welcome to the LS convention.

Like I always say, there all pink in the middle :thumbs up

mattsv2004

The Ls??

I have an Ls and im glad to be honest becaus eit is the best set up for my soon to be turbo system!! Muhhhaaahh

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
teggyls said:
im reppin a 5 speed ls and i love my car damn vtec i used to have that in my 2 door accord and i swear i love this teggy more maybe its just the fact that its an acura but hey who knows and i can wait to get serious wit her im hopen to hit low 13's and still drive it daily so i can run wit my bois type r.... wish i had the money for that bad boy tho
if it was stick those can be decent with IHE i know someone with an ex 4 door that was hittin mid 15s

my fuckin 94 ex auto 4 door sucked though, best run was 17.04 @ 83.2 mph

209SpoonDC2

jknoke83 said:
wow yeah i just replaced my auto trany for the b18c5 auto trany and got alot better exeleration and please dont drop the drany by putting it in gear after nutral 8)
B18C5 auto tranny, huh? You ain't gotta lie just to kick it.

Back on topic, the B18B's totally have NO balls after 5,500 rpms. I had a '94 LS, it was cool to beat up on SI's around town, but pissed me off when it came to freeway battles. I love my Type R. It beats the LS in every way, and the R is way more rigid than any of the other models, which makes the handling super fun.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
teg9five said:
hmm i almost feel like i dont fit in with all you guys. you all have an LS and all the other guys have VTEC. i have neither. i got an SE. i guess if i ignore the "SE" name i should fit in well with you LS guys. after all... there isnt too much of an overall difference
se is pretty much an ls with alloys, a spolier, and leather interior.

The moron who bought my car new got the spoiler option on a base ls, so it has the light in the back window in addition to the one on the spoiler ... lame as hell.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Ya My Accord Was Pretty Quick Had I/h/e And Thats About It Wit A 2 Inch Drop And Nuttin More But My Fast Car Was My Stang To Horrible On Gas Had To Down The Cylinders But Keep The Fun Hence My Integra Purchase

kcyrusm

Reppin a GS bitches, yeah, i said it.. GS, not LS. In other words ls with sticky hot leather seats lol. I think I'ma install a vtec head though and go all motor cuz preppin a stock motor for boost seems like too much work. Slappin stuff on one by one is easier than saving up 4k for a turbo kit and installation.