LS is best

tisguy

2 LS'S w00t. a dc4 (auto) and a DA (stick). the auto is quick, but the stick is more fun :suprise: I'm an integra pimp rofl

corona88

Nothing against auto LS's but manual ls have a lot my pep to there step. OWN A 96 TEG LS MANUAL ALL THE WAY.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Built automatic vs manual=miserable defeat

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
ForceFed said:
...LS is a better platform for a turbo or nos. VTEC has a better platform for all motor. in my opinion, the B20B is the best motor for a turbo period.
Sorry but a boosted stock b20 block is bad idea, those stock slevees are garbage, cant even withstand 10 psi even a slight chance of detonation and that block is a goner

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i used to have to have an auto ls but sold but traded it to some old man for my GSR VTEC FTW ! BTW i power shifted too and now my girl has a 99 ls and when i drive her car i power shift so is that bad i dont wanna fuck up her car. lol

mteg

Automatic Lover
I thought bout doing the 5 speed coversion but decided to do the built auto. About the same price, arguabley faster, and unique. Plus, great for heavy traffic.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i have an ls, and vtec is an excuse for power that should be there the whole time. aka an ls!!

bigbro6785

I miss my LS. It had some balls. I use to take out modded GSR's, modded base RSX's, and even a few modded Type-S's!!! For some reason people on here had a hard time believing me on here about that tho. Oh well, I know the truth and so does everyone I beat. To everyone with an LS, get a test pipe!! (for track use only of course) I put that on after my I/H/E, and that made the biggest difference. It dropped a good .4 seconds off my 1/4 mile time, no lie. Best and cheapest mod i ever got. But now my poor car is sitting in my yard rotting away.... :eek:(

mteg

Automatic Lover
I agree with you. There are too many people that are scared if they get caught with a test pipe on. I know its a big ticket, but if you're that worried, you shouldnt be modding your car.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
mteg said:
I agree with you. There are too many people that are scared if they get caught with a test pipe on. I know its a big ticket, but if you're that worried, you shouldnt be modding your car.
in california its $728 ... not exactly pocket change. And thats before state ref fees which is another $100 cause they have to resmog your shit after you "fix it"

and i doubt my ls is much faster than a stock ls if at all .... it ran low 16s all night at the track ... i got i/h/e