LSiNtegraDB7's DB8, I'm back again!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Lol. Yeah, I really like this Stealth Grey Pearl though.

And I'll take some engine shots today. I can say that this DB has the cleanest bay out of all the cars I've owned. Not a drip of oil anywhere, and the valvecover is practically brand new.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Cleaned her all up! Man I can't get over how clean this bay is, only thing I did notice was I'm missing two studs for the header though. But the motor is so fresh looking. Also removed the dreaded wheel well trim, but I'm lucky because this car has 0 rust!

jbrown97ls

Me too man haha.

Just made the appt to get it inspected on Thursday. Also found an Apexi Noir for a DB on craigslist so I may have to jump on that. I'll keep you guys updated!
Curious as to how it looks on a 94-97 bumper. Get it and of you don't like it, sell it to me, haha.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Small little update, inspection scheduled for 230pm tomorrow. If that goes well modding shall begin!

Noticed a random bog down within the first like 10 seconds of driving after its been warmed up, I'm going to assume either fuel filter or plugs/wires. I'm getting an oem fuel filter as well as NGK plugs and wires just in case.

Also had some LED license plate lights laying around so I threw them in.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Thanks guys.

She passed inspection! Discovered my inner tie rod on the Driverside could be replaced eventually but that's it.

Now, on other matters, to save a little money for the time being I'm thinking about just picking up a torque damper as oppose to doing the motor mounts. But I'll keep you guys updated!

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Small update again, I found my old Wink mirror from my DB7, so I figured why not throw it in my DB8! Also, Sometime this weekend I want to break out my camera and take some real pictures. Guy at the inspection station said he's never seen such a clean motor haha. So stay tuned, I just ordered a part today as well. Find out when it gets here :thumbs up