Matt's GE8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lol that'd be pretty awesome. I wanna get a Fit in the future when I'm older. They seem very fun and practical cars, my friend has one same color as yours too.
Yessir! It's still under powered, but it's still fun to drive even though it's an automatic. I'm actually going to track her next month. :drive:

Fits are great daily drivers. They're reliable, look good and handle really well. For daily driving, the L15A7 is perfect. For track use, it could use a bit more horsepower/torque. You should get one. :thumbs up

sumfilipinodude

Yeah I'm thinking about it.. for when I'm like 25 or something and have a real job..being that I'm only 18 and still in school with no job.. :p

Either a Fit or a MazdaSpeed 3 as my daily in the distant future. :D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah I'm thinking about it.. for when I'm like 25 or something and have a real job..being that I'm only 18 and still in school with no job.. :p

Either a Fit or a MazdaSpeed 3 as my daily in the distant future. :D
Fit and MS3 are night and day difference. That's like comparing a canal boat to a powerboat. :lol:

sumfilipinodude

Fit and MS3 are night and day difference. That's like comparing a canal boat to a powerboat. :lol:
Hahaha I only said the speed3 because I've always wanted one since.. forever. And I told myself that I'll work hard and I'll earn that car.

And then with the Fit, I just love it as well cause of..everything about it. LOL I don't know, I guess we'll see perhaps I'll change my mind down the road and end up getting a CRZ or something.. who knows. :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hahaha I only said the speed3 because I've always wanted one since.. forever. And I told myself that I'll work hard and I'll earn that car.

And then with the Fit, I just love it as well cause of..everything about it. LOL I don't know, I guess we'll see perhaps I'll change my mind down the road and end up getting a CRZ or something.. who knows. :lol:
I understand bro. Just work hard and I'm sure you'll get whatever car you want. Eyes on the prize.