Matt's GE8 Picture/Progress Thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Come to SoCal. I know I'll be in NorCal in the fall, but not sure if I'll be there anytime before then.
ill plan a trip down. Might drive down there with a friend cause i guess his girl lives there. damn i wish Justin's neighbor was home so i could see what Emotion Kais look like on my car

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ill plan a trip down. Might drive down there with a friend cause i guess his girl lives there. damn i wish Justin's neighbor was home so i could see what Emotion Kais look like on my car
Do it. So weird when you call him Justin. I usually call him Brian. Lol! I didn't know his neighbor had an Integra.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
their backyards touch kind of i tihnk its the next street over from his house. They have a RX7, Kenstyle TSX, J front integra, s2k 2.5RS haha :] its a fun house. Yeah i call him justin i was confused why his dad kept calling him brian lmao!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
their backyards touch kind of i tihnk its the next street over from his house. They have a RX7, Kenstyle TSX, J front integra, s2k 2.5RS haha :] its a fun house. Yeah i call him justin i was confused why his dad kept calling him brian lmao!
Lol!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
he wants me to join the primerica company but i had no time to do it :[ i guess Justin has his businuess license or something already