my 1999 Ls

99TegLs

Depot papers said 30-50k in 2010, guy i bought it from said he put no more than 10k on it. but ive had trouble with my last 2 so im giving it a freshening up. new piston rings, polished crank, hone so the rings can seat properly. The head has no oil build up anywhere so i gave it a valve adjustment and called it a day. Its running beautifully.

99TegLs

Picked these up today. they're a little rough, but nothing a little paint and elbow grease cant fix. Getting a lip next week and the rear valences are on the way. All OEM honda parts by the way!

99TegLs

anyone know if these OEM sideskirts replace my stock sideskirts or if they just slide over them? I cant seem to find a link

GA TEG

They replace the original side skirts altogether. Transfer you existing white clips to the new panel and install accordingly.

99TegLs

i figured that out this morning haha. I bought a 2007 impreza, so I have to install everything and sell the teg. I've just lost interest in the integra. It just feels underpowered and sluggish. Even when it was a b20z. The handling on these cars is incredible, and the outstanding amount of aftermarket parts is a plus, but I guess it's time for me to move on.

Last edited:

99TegLs

Thought I'd update my little thread here, this is my ride nowadays. Got some bc coilovers, whiteline front and rear swaybars, rota tarmac 2 17x7.5 riding on 235/45/17 dunlop direzza z1 star specs. whattaya think?