My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
since i have 4 doors, i figured that i should do the back seats with the under-seat lighting, turned out pretty good!

Also, my wonderful girlfriend (1/2 pictured) got me a shift knob today, however she is not a car junkie and didnt realize there was a difference between manual and auto shift knobs..but either way i looked at it for a while and i think i managed to get it to work! however if i pull on it too hard it can slip right off the top haha well here it is anyway (still looking for a Razo!)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thanks guys! And no, they are LS cloths haha

bkirshr

User that is Registered
wow really nice i like the color you should lower it and your teg will look even better.
Thanks! and in the post right before yours i posted what i just ordered! a set of Tein Basis coilovers! should be lowered by the weekend if they come in by then!

Where did u get that wire cover bro? ?
From the cool kid who posted right before you, Cole haha (klutchDB7)
but there are patterns out there to make some like this, just google "LS spark plug wire cover"

bkirshr

User that is Registered
few updates, the shift knob didn't work out, so scratched that. also, just could not get used to the wink mirror so that has been taken down as well. It will be for sale, i'll get a thread up soon. May be getting a broadway clip-on mirror instead.

COILOVERS should be here TODAY! planning on getting them on sometime this weekend, super excited!

thanks for viewing!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
From the cool kid who posted right before you, Cole haha (klutchDB7)
but there are patterns out there to make some like this, just google "LS spark plug wire cover"
:thumbs up
few updates, the shift knob didn't work out, so scratched that. also, just could not get used to the wink mirror so that has been taken down as well. It will be for sale, i'll get a thread up soon. May be getting a broadway clip-on mirror instead.

COILOVERS should be here TODAY! planning on getting them on sometime this weekend, super excited!

thanks for viewing!
Double noob status ftl, but you have redeemed yourself with your plans for this weekend :lol: