My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
hey where did you get your headlights from?
the halos i got from ebay, they are decent, however the cut-off line isn't what I expected (that was before i knew ebay brands were crap haha). They will serve the purpose, but the pattern isnt the same for both lights which is a little weird.

Last edited:

dbryder

clean pics, is that a type R shift boot on your automatic stick? (sounds like an oxymoron haha) i like the decals! once i buy a vtec head, the first thing i'm doing is making my own spark plug cover with a sheet of aluminum and my ghetto carbon fibering skills haha

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thanks! and no, its not a type R, I just got that from ebay. It was before I knew about Rich from PMS or I would have probably ordered from him. haha but yeah, I'm still looking for a different knob. I want the one that Razo used to make, but they have been discontinued.. :(

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Rich-PMS, and i'm not exactly sure, you'll have to PM him for pricing

dbryder

i hope he doesn't want to much. i don't have a 100 posts yet, so i can't PM yet. stupid rules :cussing:

bkirshr

User that is Registered

dbryder

thanks bro. good looking out. you're definitely right because i just got a pm from a User 1320?!? idk who it is or where j made that rule up lol

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Took a few pics after a car wash today. It's at the place I work. Mubea, they make OEM coil springs, sway bars, hose clamps, and transmission springs for a lot of cars, (including ours i believe :thumbs up )

Also, i found a teg the same color as mine, first one i've ever seen! thought i'd share
it's what mine would look like with 2 doors haha

keep the comments coming! thanks guys!

Last edited: