My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
nope sry matt...i also finished doing a fender wire tuck, redid my engine harness so that u cant see it anymore in the engine bay, and also installed side marker lights (were a bitch and a half lol)... when everything is done imma post pics

I also hid all the wires in the back of the trunk and hid the gas/trunk cables so that you dont see anything when you look back...also took out my hood pins...

as you can tell ive been bored and strapped for cash so i did some cost-effective projects... i should have everything done by the end of this weekend and have pics up by then

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
nope sry matt...i also finished doing a fender wire tuck, redid my engine harness so that u cant see it anymore in the engine bay, and also installed side marker lights (were a bitch and a half lol)... when everything is done imma post pics

I also hid all the wires in the back of the trunk and hid the gas/trunk cables so that you dont see anything when you look back...also took out my hood pins...

as you can tell ive been bored and strapped for cash so i did some cost-effective projects... i should have everything done by the end of this weekend and have pics up by then
Sounds great man. Wire tucking like a pro. :thumbs up

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
matt i bought a camera/camcorder today...definitely be posting pics this weekend

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
PICS!!!!!!!

I will have more posted tomorrow that are better and show more stuff...i just got the car finished and took it to the wash...

DarrenR

Not a Drug User
2 Fast 2 Furious? Haha! Reminds me of the R34. I'd lose the nipple rings and that chrome license plate bracket.
hehehe, nipple rings, thats good!:smackself
But that car looks sweet. What kind wheels are those?

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
UPDATE!!!!

This weekend i'm going to be picking up my gsr head from my friend. He's only had it back from the machine shop and on his car for about 3 months and he's selling it.

Picking up...
GSR Head w/ Type R valvetrain
Stock GSR cams
Type R Intake Manifold
Dizzy, 22T water pump, Timing Belt
Golden Eagle ls/vtec conversion kit
ARP head Studs...

I talked to phearable.net and they are going to set my ecu with a 7900 rpm shift light, and 8300 rpm (limited to the block)

they said it should make around 170-180whp with their ecu

might be picking up a velocity stack and a 68mm skunk2 throttle body as well

PEACE!!