My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
woot i got mine for 450. i remember someone selling the driver side w/ HIDS for 200 awhile back on seattle's craiglist. dont think its there anymore

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man! Thats awesome! I love that look and the fact that you're doing it for cheap is amazing!

I can't wait till this is done!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Update

spot welded jspec t-support on the radiator support the other day and grinded down the welds to make it look clean. after that was done back on the front end went but then it was missing something... and i knew what i had to do next. grab that itr lip and primered it... haha fck it. even tho its still needs some work, i couldn't stand rolling around looking stock.

Tools:

Electric Welder

Dremel - straight grinding!

6 Gallon Air Compressor

The Aftermath:

during the welding, it basically left burnt marks around the welds and made it look messy. even burnt the only japanese writing on my car... haha. but yea i tried to touch it up with some paint... doesn't look pretty but eh.. who cares. it can look pretty later.

and the money shots... - doesn't it look like a cf hood sorta? haha

well i'm pretty much done with the conversion... well installed that is. still got lots of body work on wrecked/damaged portions of the front end... especially the hood. i think i'll worry about the hood last cause i wanna take my time on that one. the main idea is to smooth everything out as if it was new or close to it. but yea... stay tuned.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks good! :thumbs up

Just make sure to paint the grille black when you paint the front bumper

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
dc2GS-R said:
Just make sure to paint the grille black when you paint the front bumper
haha of course, i was planning on painting it flat black or not primering it... but i was like eh... it gonna get worked on anyways so whats the point? but i'll for sure do it once everything is done.

and i just noticed something... i've been rolling around without a front license plate :smackself:... lol

Ominous G2 said:
Im liking that shit.
:thumbup:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
damn you got some kick ass tools. cant wait to see it done. how much did you get your lip for? i was gonna save up for a CF spoon lip but im starting to lean towards ITR.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
looking sexy, khoa. :thumbs up :thumbup:

i like the cabinets in your garage, too. we gotta get some of those built. looks tidier. do you have a sink in there?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
fuck a front plate .... you should figure out a way to shave the holder and round off the bumper

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDM_Conversion said:
damn you got some kick ass tools. cant wait to see it done. how much did you get your lip for? i was gonna save up for a CF spoon lip but im starting to lean towards ITR.
the lip was basically free... lol. like i tell everyone else... cf lips are more show purpose cause 1 good crack and its over. but if you're balling out of control go for it, it looks fucking nice. i like oem, they can take the abuse :thumbup:

g3teg97 said:
8)

G3GirL said:
looking sexy, khoa. :thumbs up :thumbup:
i like the cabinets in your garage, too. we gotta get some of those built. looks tidier. do you have a sink in there?
thanks, my parents love to do things to the house and make my ass help :p. there used to be a sink but instead we got a washer and dryer.

Melt said:
fuck a front plate .... you should figure out a way to shave the holder and round off the bumper
haha actually i was thinkin about doing that the other day. i'll have to get the plate hanger in the grill and grind down the license plate holder. sounds like a project :thumbup: