My Build Thread

gsr_nikhil

Lol I used to think that with my gopro, Play pc games at 60+ fps for a little while and you won't be able to stand anything below 50fps.
I agree with this 100% I can't stand anything lower than 60 lol. It just looks so crisp.

same thing I am going thru.

by the way clean integra. Looks great I would rock it like that if I were you for a while. save on some funds. My integra doesn't even run, I really regret selling my old one. Need to get mine fixed sometime soon. You should add some stage 1 cams. Maybe an aftermarket intake manifold and throttle body. gL on your build, and a word of advice; take your time, don't rush your build. There will be times were you wished you had all these endless things for your teg, but just be really grateful for what you have.. and that it is running.. lol some of us can't say that.
Thanks man! And good advice. I probably won't do much to her til I graduate college in May 2014

gsr_nikhil

Thanks man! Yeah I saw that, yours looks awesome! You should keep the lip black and sideskirts. Looks sick with the plastidip

Ganyon

I might keep all the black, but just plastidip the 5's, but theres something about that lip being color matched :drool:

gsr_nikhil

I GOT A NEW PART TODAY!!!! Its been awhile since I got something for my car so I'm a wee bit excited! :)

gsr_nikhil

Rear upper strut bar. I'm a cheap ass and got a generic one on amazon for like 50 bucks. But it seems weird to me. There are threads to adjust the length of it on either side. I thought I could just pop it in and be done. I'll have to play around with it when I do the install later today

Ganyon

I have one of those. Just put one end on and then you can turn the whole bar until it fits on the other mounting point.

themiller13

Rear upper strut bar. I'm a cheap ass and got a generic one on amazon for like 50 bucks. But it seems weird to me. There are threads to adjust the length of it on either side. I thought I could just pop it in and be done. I'll have to play around with it when I do the install later today
Supposedly this adjustment capability is to allow a preload on the bar, altering its effect on the car, my Tannabe bar does the same thing.

gsr_nikhil

Yeah I noticed that when I tighten it, I get more negative camber. Just have to play around with it once it warms up. Its about 20 degrees here today