My Build Thread

96LSteg

Jemel
You know what you should do next to make your car look uber sexy? Color match your side skirts...I was just looking at you sig thinking "man if he color matched those skirts....DAMN!" lol

gsr_nikhil

They are color matched! I guess my pictures got deleted. I need to post more pics of my car I have a shit load lol

gsr_nikhil

Also, I'm here at discount tire getting my tires rotated and balanced. I currently have Yoko s.drives but they seem to be already out of tread. I got them almost 2 years ago and I drive daily (no track). What tires do you guys use? I may need to look into something that last longer....500$ every two years is expensive

Ganyon

Lol, I think 30k is all the s drives are rated for. I did a lot of research when I was looking for tires. The envigors were the best tire for the price. They grip really good for an all season tire. Never had a problem in rain or snow.

gsr_nikhil

Lol, I think 30k is all the s drives are rated for. I did a lot of research when I was looking for tires. The envigors were the best tire for the price. They grip really good for an all season tire. Never had a problem in rain or snow.
I'll definitely check them out. How much did you pay?

gsr_nikhil

Sure is. After driving around for a few days. It seems like my car is actually a little slower in the low rpm range