My db7 project build aka hellafresh

k20wagon

Update. So been trying to get these rear coilovers on but these seized up bolts are making it tough. The bolt from the hub to the lca broke off so I had to take the hole hub off and that was a hassle cause everything was rust so I used a impact gun on most bolts. The e drake cable finally came off. Got the hub and cut the bolt from the lca bushing and heated up the bolt and got it out and knocked the bolt stuck in the bushing out.

While I was at it I turned my rotors cause they was awful. I only got one done but here is a before and after pic.

Before

After

So much better. Now I was goin to remove the driver strut and the bolt that for a thru the lca and the strut broke as well.

Fuck northern cars. So I cut some more and got the strut out and need to knock that bolt out to. Now I am gonna antiseize everything when I put it together. I pick up struts tomorrow and bolts.

Last edited:

91b20ed

the old guy
its a common thing. Ive had those bolts seize so many times. lol But anyways, coming along good man. Built not bought FTW!

k20wagon

We finally got the teg together and coilovers on and running.

It runs really good, we have had it for a week on the road and put 500 miles on her so far.

k20wagon

Thanks man, only thing I am waiting on now is tax time so some more stuff can be done with it. We are picking up a fbp em1 with a b18c in it dropped on coilovers and coming with 2 sets of wheels and tires. One set of the wheels are going on the teg.