New to the forums, Here's my car

R13

The other asshole
About 2 weeks ago i bought my integra GS-R for $400 Runs great sounds great reliable and so far fairly cheap but it's had i rough life and i want to fix it up The engine has been checked out everything mechanically is in decent condition, Basically I just want to get your take on it and any ideas for things i can do to make it better

Mods so far
1. Greddy Header +Evo 2 catback.
2. Hurst pistol grip shifter (In it when i got it)
3.Cheap Coilover kit (also already there)
And i'm working on getting wheels and tires

If the pics didn't work here's a link imgur[RemoveSpace].com/a/elM5y

Last edited:

94rs-gharp

whats the worst thing about the car other than the flat tires?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If you want bolt on performance work on the intake side since you have header and exhaust. If you want to go further then you can do bottom end or top end, cams, valve train, head work, some form of displacement. Depends on what you want to do with the car. Check out build threads to see what others have done with their car and how they drive it.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
:welcome: to CI! Get an good alarm, if you haven't alarm.

collkid

I mean I'd buy that for $400. But you could easily drop $1,000 into it to make it a reliable DD. Still. under $1,500 for it! that'd be amazing!

Touge_Monster

I mean I'd buy that for $400. But you could easily drop $1,000 into it to make it a reliable DD. Still. under $1,500 for it! that'd be amazing!
dam, that is a good fine, the motor swap itself cost over 1500 plus street value and 2k plus when you buy from a dismantle shop, i know cause i have been shopping around:twisted:

R13

The other asshole
Anyone know where i could get this plate?

Last edited: