New to the forums, Here's my car

bkirshr

User that is Registered
And some projector headlights
word of advice on the headlights. first off, your OEM lights are already projectors. If you REALLY like the halo look, then go for it, but ebay is usually a bad route to go with stuff like that. it's not made well and they can have a weird pattern and things like that. I have halos and the cut-off line isnt very good

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Thanks for the heads up, I like the halo lights plus the black inner surrounding looks better. :)

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Picked up this today for yet another $400, Either bad head gasket or just some leaky valve seals, I thought if nothing else i could at least triple my money.

Last edited:

TheHatchGuy

Great pickup! And you will have no problem tripling your money on the civic, best bet is too fix that motor issue. Then give her an ole' rigorous cleaning (serious detailing as well) and I'm sure the car can go for 2200 easily!

No fat chicks, car will scrape.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thanks for the heads up, i like the halo lights plus the black inner surrounding looks better
let me know if you are going to get rid of your OEM ones, I actually may be interested in trading mine for yours.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Pick up this today for yet another $400, either bad head gasket or just some leaky valve seals, i thought if nothing else i could atleast triple my money
[/IMG]
When i thought i couldnt dislike you more......

R13

The other asshole
Only going to stick the one on the trunk for now.

It was too dark to post a pic of the trunk so I stuck the front on temporarily just to see it.

Last edited: