New to the forums, Here's my car

R13

The other asshole
Sorry the question mark confused me, I'll have a new pic later today, (Warning) My new wheels/tires haven't arrived so it currently has horrid 17 inch chrome wheels right now, Progress is slow because of money but I've been driving it and it feels really good, The greddy exhaust is intense, No power steering which I'm growing to like, Shifting is solid and mechanical, The engine has good power easily keeps up with my z28 speed wise, So far only problem is it rained yesterday and when i shut the drivers door the passenger window rolled down, The window control boxes were full of water but i sorted that out before it started raining again, Filled it up with premium Sunday and changed the plugs,
Ordered new jdm logos (because they were almost out of stock) and that's about it for the last 3 days

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
And of course I'm definitely getting the type r style wing

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
hope you didnt get some fake red H badges. those'll turn pink over time.

dont mind the 'honda' on top. it still has the adhesive protective backing.

and the real type r spoiler doesnt have a built in brake light. so if you get a replica, make sure it doesnt have one.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

kfitzpatrick

How the hell can you find a deal like that.

As for the Junk Yard suggestion, I would only recommend for smaller parts/ by the time you find an acura in the junkyard its ripped apart for parts(at least from where I'm from) and its just a waste of timee. Look around Craigstlist or ebay. You can find some real good deals, watch out for the scams though!:shock:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Anyone know where i could get this plate?
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you got a really good deal. That plate is a pretty easy find, it's a spark plug cover made for any B18C series engine, only purpose it serves is to cover up the spark plug wires over the valve cover..

R13

The other asshole
hope you didnt get some fake red H badges. those'll turn pink over time.

dont mind the 'honda' on top. it still has the adhesive protective backing.

and the real type r spoiler doesnt have a built in brake light. so if you get a replica, make sure it doesnt have one.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
I hope not, I ordered them from honda about a week ago, they're supposed to be here in a few days, Nice heads up on the wing, The one I picked is $150 and doesn't have one.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Also looking into getting this front lip.

And some Projector headlights.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Here's the car today, As I said the wheels are not great...

Last edited: