Newb from California

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
LOL OMG...I saw you the other day.

I even took a pic for this one thread we have...lol Lucky I didn't post it.. =X

I should post it here now. It's probably still in my phone.

g3teg97

Super Moderator

:lol:

Papaboy

Uh oh =( that doesent sound good :shock:

Ya I know I need to paint it I just ran out of money at the point the car is at now.

Also I work right around that smog shop in your sig =)

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
to each there own but hey work im progress. so what happend to your stock rear bumper?

Papaboy

to each there own but hey work im progress. so what happend to your stock rear bumper?
Sadly I never had it, the car came with another kit with a CL front end conversion that was done completly wrong. I tried replacing just the front bumper, which also turned out to be crap, so I decided to just do the whole kit instead.

Papaboy

Judging by the replies I have been getting, I am guessing that this forum like the "JDM" conversion stuff? I am not sure though, I was simply surfing the web for an Acura forum I could hang at and get info from those that have done more than me to thier rides.

Anyone mind filling me in on "current" trends? I am just curious I doubt it will change what I have planned for the car but it might help steer it in a slightly different direction.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I foundddddddddddddd yooooooouuuuuuuu...

lol

Also I work right around that smog shop in your sig =)
That's our shop. =] Where do you work? I got that pic when I was leaving the shop.

Judging by the replies I have been getting, I am guessing that this forum like the "JDM" conversion stuff? I am not sure though, I was simply surfing the web for an Acura forum I could hang at and get info from those that have done more than me to thier rides.

Anyone mind filling me in on "current" trends? I am just curious I doubt it will change what I have planned for the car but it might help steer it in a slightly different direction.
lol I like that you're not oblivious to our comments like some people have been. You're okay in my book. Haha

ClubIntegra's where it's at! We generally have cool people on here. Not big on body kits and all things "rice," but whatever. It's your car.

Current trends = JDM (lol), EDM, and good ol' stock USDM.