Newb from California

Papaboy

Actually M3Girl I stopped by your Brother smog shop the other day, and he mentioned maybe doing meets there at some point, maybe you could ask him what his thoughts are on it? I believe he said on the weekends so the other shops would be closed around his shop.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Actually M3Girl I stopped by your Brother smog shop the other day, and he mentioned maybe doing meets there at some point, maybe you could ask him what his thoughts are on it? I believe he said on the weekends so the other shops would be closed around his shop.
lol......

Yeah, he told me you stopped by the other day after I came in.

We talked about doing two different meets there sometime this summer. An Integra/Honda meet and a BMW meet. I brought it up to him when Chris (member on here) and I were looking into locations for a Nor. Cal meet in Sac. It'd be a good way to bring attention to the shop, as well as another way to let everyone know we're open.

Maybe you misunderstood him a little, though? The reason I wanted to do it on the weekend after the shop closes is so alcohol wouldn't be a problem. 8) BBQ + beer + music + cars = fun. Summertime's way too hot to have a BBQ earlier on in the day, so that's another reason. Just in general, weekends are better for most people.

G3GirL

Yeah. We can have a meet at your house and park on the dirt...

since you don't have grass anyway...

lol =)

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
i have grass! front yard is huge, back yard is decent. im growing grass back there now where the dogs made a path.

stupid dogs

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
we should meet somewhere on american river. So all the people who complain about heat can go swimming

G3GirL

lol this discussion should continue over to the sac meet thread. murky water ftl, though.

RøÝâLÄœ

so how many of us live in sacramento? i live in elk grove near Mikuni's, anyone know where that is?
maybe if we have alot of locals, we can have a little meet or something.